Please obtain a letter from our Membership and Leisure office which you will require to present to the reciprocating club of choice.
Members Erollment process requirements as below
Two proposers on the application form who should be windsor existing members or two introduction letters from your employer, business partner or lawyer.
Two passport photos and a copy of ID
Green Fees rates/ Golf Attire for both ladies and Gentlmen
The Boulevard Club, Toronto
Beijing Riviera Golf Center, Beijing
Apremont Golf Club
Berlin Capital Club, Berlin
Tower Club, Kowloon
DLF Golf and Country Club
Imperial Klub Golf, Jakarta
Circolo Del Golf Di Roma, Rome
Century Club, Osaka
KOREA - Seoul City Club, Seoul
Macau Golf & Country Club
Bankers Club, Kuala Lumpur
Tower Club, Manila
Barringtons Golf & Health Spa, Algarve
Monolith Family City Club, Moscow
Atlantic Beach Golf Club, Cape Town
The San Roque Club, Andalucia
Golf - Club Crans-Sur-Sierre, Montana
Bankers Club, Kuala Lumpar
Blue Canyon Country Club, Phuket
Uganda Golf Club
Brocket Hall Golf Club,London
Petroleum Club of Shreveport, Los Angeles
Leopard Rock Hotel
These are the details of competitions that are held at Windsor Golf Hotel & Country Club on a regular basis.
While we try to be accurate with these days and times, it is suggested you contact the pro shop/membership office or check the Events Month’s Fixtures list on the Members Board.
MONDAY: The course is open to the Members, Windsor staff members and Caddies. RNGC- which is an interclub competition for the ladies may also be played on this day.
TUESDAY: The course is open
WEDNESDAY: Club nite is held on this day and is open to members and their guests with valid handicaps. Those without Handicaps may play in the morning.
THURSDAY: The ladies hold their weekly major competitions on this day. All tees are closed while the Ladies competition is in progress. The tees are usually available before or after they are Through depending on whether it is AM/PM.
FRIDAY: The course is usually available on Fridays unless there is a special competition or corporate Golf day in progress. You are advised to contact the pro-shop to check on availability.
SATURDAY: Saturdays is the member’s Mini Masters or monthly Mug which is usually played in the afternoon. The course is usually available in the morning.
SUNDAY: The course is usually available in the morning and afternoon. Unless there is a league match or Francombe, which are interclub events that run AM/PM.
- 1 ball & 2 balls are allowed to play strictly from 7.00 – 7.56 a.m. every morning unless there is a tournament on the day starting in the morning hours.
- 1 ball, 2 balls, 3 balls and 4 balls are allowed to play from 8.00 a.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and on Thursdays from 12.00 p.m. As long as the course is open.
- On Saturdays & Sundays, strictly 3 balls & 4 balls play is allowed from 8.00 a.m.; same case applies to Wednesday from 12.00 p.m.
- Always call the pro shop to check and book available tee times.
- Please visit our website / Club Notice Board for fixtures and upcoming tournament details.
- We usually have the members and guests happy hour every Wednesday & Saturday at 5.30 – 8.30 p.m. where everyone enjoys drinks at a 50% discount.
ALL MEMBERS (BOTH GOLF AND SOCIAL) ARE WELCOME TO THE HAPPY HOUR TOGETHER WITH THEIR GUESTS.
MEN - Effective year round (calendar period January 1 through December 31): Shirts with sleeves and attached collars must be worn at all times. Shirts without collars, sleeves, undershirts, "tee shirts" or "tank tops" are not permitted. Turtle necks and mock turtlenecks are acceptable alternatives to collared shirts. Tailored trousers or shorts may be worn, but blue denim jeans, cut-offs, swimsuits, gym shorts, athletic style or jogging shorts, or sweat pants are not permitted at any time.
WOMEN - Effective year round (calendar period January 1 through December 31): Sleeveless golf shirts are acceptable, but "tank tops", halters and bare midriff garments are not permitted. Tailored trousers or shorts may be worn, but blue denim jeans, cut-offs, swimsuits, gym shorts, athletic style or jogging shorts, or sweat pants are not permitted at any time.
GUESTS - Guests are subject to same dress code as the Member. Guests in violation of the Dress Code will have golfing privileges suspended until they are dressed appropriately.
DRIVING RANGE. Dress Code applies to Members, Guests and General Public while using the Driving Range.
SHOES - Effective year round (calendar period January 1 through December 31): Spikeless or soft spike golf shoes, golf sandals, or tennis shoes are required at all times. Metal spikes are not allowed on the golf course, or in the Clubhouse or Golf Shop at any time.
MOBILE PHONES. Please note mobile phones may not be used on the course or in the clubhouse. Please ensure your phone is switched off at all times
MEMBERS CLUBHOUSE AND CLUB TERRACE DRESS CODE
- No sandals or flip-flops.
- Socks must be worn with shoes at all times.
- No sleeveless shirts or t shirts will be permitted for men. Sleeveless shirts must have a collar for ladies.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Baseball caps or hats of any other description must not be worn the wrong way round and must be removed before entering the clubhouse.
- Tight, suggestive or revealing clothing is not permitted.
|WINDSOR GOLF HOTEL & COUNTRY CLUB GOLF FEES|
|Green Fees||Member's Guest||Hotel Resident|
|6 Holes / 1 hour||4,000||5,000|
|(rates are per person)|
|Golf Ball Hire|
|Club Hire (18 Holes)||2,500|
|Golf Cart hire||6,000 (50% of for 9 holes)|
|Caddy Class A||2,000|
|Caddy Class B||1,750|
|Caddy Class C||1,500|
For more information Call: +254.208.647000/702/30.6/308, e-mail: email@example.com
From membership privileges to a fully stocked pro shop each of our venue brings you the many advantages of membership, along with an above par range of superb golf related facilities. In addition to numerous competitions throughout the year, golf membership benefits also include:
- Access to the Health Club, gymnasium and steam bath;
- Access to hair & beauty salon and massage therapies;
- Access to the Hotel's Tennis Courts;
- Access to the Hotel’s Squash Court;
- Use of our Swimming Pool;
- Use of the Members Club House;
- Tennis and squash tuition with our resident coach;
- Golf tuition with our resident Golf Pro. ..
- Discounts of 20% on the published rack rates of the following hotel facilities Discount applicable ONLY when signed to members account, cash payment no discount applicable)
To become a member, download and fill the membership application form, submit the form to our Golf Admin office in the hotel with a set of passport size photos. Prepare payment for the chosen membership category, once payment is done you will be issued with a membership number which will be his/her account, temporary membership cards and two car stickers for the current year.
The Pro Shop offers you a selection of top branded golf equipment, gift items and accessories you may need to make your stay with us more comfortable. We have a selection of Drivers, irons, wedges, putters and golf bags all from top manufacturers such as Taylor Made, Titleist, Cobra and Callaway. We also stock beginners and junior sets at very competitive prices. Our Resident Golf Professional is on hand to help you with any questions and guidance you may need.
For players and guests that would like to carry a piece of Windsor with them, we stock a number of top quality branded items that include clothing, genuine leather gloves, caps and much more.
Opening hours are from 6 am to 9 pm every day and we are always here to assist in any way we can.
The Club Bar with its hardwood interior and its tall vaulted ceilings offers a cool and relaxing venue for drinks and cocktails after a challenging round of golf. It is open to all golfing and social members from 6am to 10pm.